We are looking to hire experienced full-stack Java developers. The applicant will have the opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup and development team located in Kolkata. You will be given high-level exposure to the executive team and have ownership over key product areas. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup that is about to go through hyper-growth.
We are on the lookout of a proactive, competent and hands-on Java developer who will be responsible for the planning, coding, testing, debugging and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units. The position requires constant communication with the colleagues, business stakeholders and executive management to produce desired end results. We want someone who is not afraid to take challenges and is willing to be part of a dynamic and crazy team that is constantly evolving and achieving the impossible.
- Actively solving challenging problems and coming up with the new ideas
- Design and build highly scalable, resilient and high-performance architecture and developing applications using latest open source Java technologies, Messaging Services and open source SQL / NoSQL databases
- Work directly with senior level leadership and assume technical responsibility for the product
- Need Strong experience writing JAVA libraries and JAVA EE programming skills
- Proven Ability in multi-threaded and data structures.
- Real-time experience in SPRING framework and Hibernate.
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN)
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle
- Proficiency in solving issues with an optimized solution and ability to learn new technologies.
- Building interface-driven, modular, reusable, well-tested components
- Ability to learn rapidly learn new technologies.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 development
- Must have a BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development using Design Patterns
- Experience in using CSS grid system, layout framework
- Experience in using JSON / XML / RESTful API
- Experience in using RDBMS like MySQL
- Experience with projects having web-based customization tool will be a plus
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards with a working experience of 3+ plus years.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
Positions Open: 10