We are looking for Android Applications Developers to contribute towards the success of our technology initiatives. The position requires strong Native and Hybrid Android application development experience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Involves Design and build native applications for the Android platform.
- Maintain best coding standards & practices.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and develop new features.
- Work in a dynamic environment to deliver at a fast pace.
- Figuring out a shortcoming with existing applications and improving them regularly.
- Experience in Android application development (Preferred: Android Studio and/or Gradle)
- Understanding of overall app architectures like MVC
- Strong understanding of general Android constructs such as Android XML layouts, Content Providers, Fragments, and Activities.
- Must have work experience with version control system like SVN.
- Comprehensive understanding of REST/JSON/XML Web Services.
- Understanding of Google’s Material Design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with development in Kotlin is a plus.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Build new UI / UX designs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement newly available technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Minimum 2yrs of Android-based application development experience.
- Candidate must have one of the following degrees: MCA or B. Tech in IT/CSE
- Good understanding of the OOPs, Android platform, Android SDK and Java Programming Language, XML, Android Studio, App Architecture
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, worked with Custom Views, Map Clustering, XMPP, Mongo, SQLite
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of working with the Android SDK- Knowledge of XML and JSON is a must.
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security, and native hardware components, bug fixing.
- Preferred experience with FCM, GCM, Navigation, Google maps, Google APIs.
- Publishing and Managing application in Play Store
- Working with multiple departments frequently to implement features into existing web applications.
Positions Open: 6